The Web Designer/SEO Specialist plays a critical role within the organization, working with management, technology, and marketing teams with the responsibility to devise, plan and implement SEO and SEM strategies that increase online brand visibility, drive leads and maximize conversions.
The primary responsibilities of the Web Designer/SEO Specialist is to define SEO requirements and site changes that will increase quality traffic, maximize site performance, improve search result listings, and ultimately drive value and leads to our websites. Strategic requirements include elements such as: market/industry research, benchmarking, technical/site architecture assessment, keyword/content strategy, and landing page optimization. Additional responsibilities include the design and implementation of dynamic web pages/sites, utilizing industry standard CMS platforms such as DotNetNuke. The Designer will design, develop, test and deliver websites, applications and components.
This position requires experience in SEO and SEM, web design, scripting, programming, development including compatibility and seamless integration with various technologies such as, but not limited to, Java and CMS platforms.
- Manage site analytics
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications.
- Develop new web applications, including graphic design, site navigation and content layout
- Determine all coding requirements for site creation to include forms and specialized scripts
- Develop and implement SEO/SEM strategies
- Monitor competitive positioning and adjust SEO strategies when applicable
- Generate monthly reports and ad-hoc reports
- Manage and monitor PPC campaigns
- Develop and implement PPC strategies
- Establish search-key performance indicators and timelines
- Develop and continually expand keyword lists.
- Provide and manage online content strategy and copywriting for landing pages, banner ads, and PPC
- Optimize and analyze content to improve user experience and conversions
- Conduct ongoing testing and evaluation of websites to include clicks through rates, conversion rates, ad positioning, and ROI using Google Analytics.
- Possess and maintain thorough knowledge of SEO and SEM, as related to our industry, our products and services, as well as those of our competitors.
- Evaluate SEO and social media tools
- Stay up to date on search engine updates, trends and technology
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- PPC advertising management (PPC or SEM)
- Landing page optimization (LPO)
- HTML, CSS, ASP.NET, CMS
- Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop
- Experience with asp.net, Dot Net Nuke or other CMS
- Front-end and and some back-end development experience
- Practical exposure and/or experience with some or all of the following: Java Server Pages and Java, XML, ASPX, MS SQL Server, IIS or Windows Server environments
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Four+ years proven search engine optimization and search engine marketing experience
- Familiarity and proficiency in analyzing and reporting on website metrics using Google Analytics
- Experience in successfully executing PPC campaigns, preferably Google AdWords
- Creativity in developing and executing ways to reach online audiences using blogs, email marketing, webinars, PPC, SEO, and social networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment
Send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.