The conference will take place on May 26-27 at: Holiday Inn
1500 East Market St.
Conference topics include:
- Joint ANMF/ASNEngr/CAN-USA Initiative on Earthquake Preparedness and Disaster Relief in Nepal
- Earthquake Safety Engineering and Information Communication Technologies
- Energy and Environmental Issues and Concepts
- Recent Advances in Engineering and Science Topics
- Use of Fiber Reinforced Polymers for Structural Strengthening (worth 1 PDH)
- Lateral System/Wood Shear Wall Design (worth 1 PDH)
For more information about the program, go to asnengr.org.
Photo (from left to right): JES Engineer David E. Stinnette, P.E. with ASNE member Raj Tamang, P.E.